AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default thoughts on White Cloud (Wal Mart) Pull Ups?

DD2 has been showing interest in the potty and has actually been going at home. DCP wants us to provide Pull Ups. A box of 56 was $16; Huggies Pull Ups were $19, and 80 Pampers Easy Ups were $24. So someone had taken one of the White Cloud ones out of a bag and they felt okay, plus I noticed KCCW on the side so I think they are made by Kimberly Clark, which makes Huggies.

Another thought I had was that I don't want them to be too absorbent or she will think they are diapers. Pull Ups were a complete fail with DD1 because they felt exactly like diapers so I kept her in diapers while we were training her.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought the white cloud pullups for DS, I liked that they had velcro sides (Targets do not). They worked fine. We really never needed them for pee. I used them to get through the 3 month gap before DS would poop on the potty.
    DS 2/09

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Target's also have Velcro sides; I'm not sure when the PP was buying them that they didn't. Personally, I don't like them so much, though, because they irritate my DD's hips and they're fairly narrow when compared to Huggies.

Huggies also has a "cool alert" Pull-Up if you think the diaper-ness is going to discourage your DD2 like it did your DD1, Annie, but I've only seen those online. S&S gets you a case (2 packages like you'd buy at Target) for around $30 if you also have Amazon Mom.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Thanks! Smillow, glad to hear that they work. We haven't actually used them yet. I always found that Huggies ran more narrow for DD1 so when I did have to buy them to use for longer car trips once she was trained (and mainly for night use once she was 4 and I had stopped cding her at night) I used Pampers Easy Ups. I happened to be at Wal Mart the other night and thought what the heck I'll give them a try. I have to take back the large box of diapers I bought at Costco on Saturday so I will check the price of the Pull Ups as well when I am there, but I assume it will be a bit cheaper than the $38 for the Huggies Pull Ups on S&S (plus I am having an issue with the date that they chose for me and I have no active S&S subscriptions).

With DD1 they had coolness alerts as well and it still didn't help her.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)