Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New 4 Wheel BOB

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    How much is it?
    $349 - most likely to compete with bjcm gt, but with discounts I'm sure you can get one in the $250 range... making it a steal!

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Did anyone see the free b-safe for the next 2 days? I must say, this about the nicest travel system out there, esp at that price.

Just wish it was 20lbs or less. American Airlines isn't allowing any stroller over 20lbs, hope other airlines don't follow suit. This seems less "long" than the Rev, which is always a great thing,
    Audrey - Feb 2010
    Anderson - Dec 2011

Please, no babies in 2012!

Also, are they phasing out the CE?
    Audrey - Feb 2010
    Anderson - Dec 2011

Quote Originally Posted by hoodlims View Post
    Just wish it was 20lbs or less. American Airlines isn't allowing any stroller over 20lbs, hope other airlines don't follow suit. This seems less "long" than the Rev, which is always a great thing,
    I thought they just won't allow you to gate check a stroller over 20 lbs. I'm pretty sure you can still check a stroller over 20 lbs... My friend checked her vista over the holidays...

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    Only thing that would make it better is if it reversed.
    I had the same thought. I would be sold if it was reversible. Not sure I see myself buying any more strollers without a reversible option. At least not while I have kids under 2 which might be awhile.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

It has a bugaboo footprint without the fun of a Bug.

mom2khj is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I want it. Seriously. I want this stroller. At first I thought it was fugly and then I decided I didn't care. Here's why:
    It's a city mini combined with a BOB. With air tires. I think it would be better than my bjcm gt or my bee. Only thing that would make it better is if it reversed. I think this is my bucket list stroller. Wonder if they'll ever sell it anywhere other than REI? I am a member, so I guess I could use my member coupon eventually. I think I have to have it...

ETA - I didn't see it was 23 lbs, but it's definitely less bulky than my revo. And air tires! I still think I need it. Sorry girls...

I have actually been researching for an umbrella to replace my BJCM. Though I planned to keep the BJCM for soccer games.

I want this now. Forget about an umbrella. My wallet will not allow me to get it. Wah!
    mom to DD1 (17), DD2 (14) and DS (9)

I thought they just won't allow you to gate check a stroller over 20 lbs. I'm pretty sure you can still check a stroller over 20 lbs... My friend checked her vista over the holidays...
    Sorry yes, gate check, which is something I need with two kids under 3 and all their stuff!
    Audrey - Feb 2010
    Anderson - Dec 2011

I'm with Poohbear on this stroller. It looks like a BJCM with air tires and a more accessible basket, plus the B-Agile style bar between the wheels that is more tall parent friendly. It's unattractive, but if the push is anywhere near Bob good I'd try one for the right price.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast