Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New 4 Wheel BOB

Oh snap! They are selling out!

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    I'm with Poohbear on this stroller. It looks like a BJCM with air tires and a more accessible basket, plus the B-Agile style bar between the wheels that is more tall parent friendly. It's unattractive, but if the push is anywhere near Bob good I'd try one for the right price.
    I agree it is fairly ugly, but I LOVE the air tires. I think it could be a great all-around stroller.

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    I want it. Seriously. I want this stroller. At first I thought it was fugly and then I decided I didn't care. Here's why:
    It's a city mini combined with a BOB. With air tires. I think it would be better than my bjcm gt or my bee. Only thing that would make it better is if it reversed. I think this is my bucket list stroller. Wonder if they'll ever sell it anywhere other than REI? I am a member, so I guess I could use my member coupon eventually. I think I have to have it...

ETA - I didn't see it was 23 lbs, but it's definitely less bulky than my revo. And air tires! I still think I need it. Sorry girls...
    The 2lbs difference between this and the GT seem like a worthwhile trade-off to upgrade to air tires. Think we can find as good a deal on this as we did the GT?
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

I wouldn't buy one to compliment my bob, but if I was looking for a 1 and only this could be it.
    -Tess

DD1 4/07

DD2 1/09

DS1 2/12

Running in with a 2009 BOB Duallie Revolution in Navy

Running faster with a 2011 BOB Single Revolution in Plum

Sporting my 2010 Bugaboo Bee+ in Sage, definitely my guilty pleasure

Shopping with a 2010 Black BJCMD

Cruising in an 07 Acura MDX with a Britax Boulvard, Radian, and Graco Snugride all in a row!

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'll hold out for the snap air. I just am not a fan of the revolution styling on this one. Hate the gray foam footrest. Maybe if it was in plum or all black it wouldn't be so bad. I will still be on the lookout for reviews.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    The 2lbs difference between this and the GT seem like a worthwhile trade-off to upgrade to air tires. Think we can find as good a deal on this as we did the GT?
    I think we can find something. If they have it at kohls, kohls will inflate the price, but then there's 30% off and kohls cash, so that brings it to around $200 range which is definitely do-able. I want to try it at the store. If it pushes like a BOB, I'm sold. It will totally be duplicative of my bee, bjcm gt, etc, but who cares...

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    I think we can find something. If they have it at kohls, kohls will inflate the price, but then there's 30% off and kohls cash, so that brings it to around $200 range which is definitely do-able. I want to try it at the store. If it pushes like a BOB, I'm sold. It will totally be duplicative of my bee, bjcm gt, etc, but who cares...
    If someone needed an infant seat I think the free infant seat deal from REI is pretty good. REI has great customer service and I really like buying from them. Plus you'd get dividends, right?

Wow, Hollie is speedy with her reviews.

Bob vs. B-Agile
    Last edited by Multimama; 01-16-2013 at 10:46 PM.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    Wow, Hollie is speedy with her reviews.

Bob vs. B-Agile
    This actually makes it seem less appealing to me for some reason.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast