Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: New 4 Wheel BOB

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    THat's what I forgot to mention. THe REI guy said they have the exclusive till March...
    I'm curious to hear what you think since you have the gt also. I almost want to bring DS in the gt to REI and push both side by side. Maybe next weekend. At a different REI. I really did think this pushed pretty close to the regular BOB (I pushed them side by side). Yeah, with kohls 30% off (even with their inflated prices) and kohls cash, it could be a good deal...
    I was going to post "Would it be weird if I bring my GT in and do a side by side comparo?" in my last post and then I erased it thinking yeah probably too weird. I think I'll do it. I'm going to try to do it tomorrow. DH is going to be so annoyed, but he just spent a week in Hawaii so he owes me big. So you don't think Kohl's will price it at $349 since that's MSRP?
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Ohhhh thanks for the review. I am so tempted by this one. It could be a one and only for a lot, except for the lack of reversible. But that BOB push is sooooo nice.

Any chance of getting some side by side pics of GT with BOB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spannaz View Post
    Ohhhh thanks for the review. I am so tempted by this one. It could be a one and only for a lot, except for the lack of reversible. But that BOB push is sooooo nice.

Kohls changes their prices daily so it's hard to tell.

I will try to take pics together if and when I open the box and or take the gt to REI. I am definitely thinking that I'm going to buy it and sell the GT and Revo though. I don't run, so it's not like I need the Revo...

The no reversible is what is the bummer for me. I'm ready to sell most of my stash and have this as a one and only but I'm afraid I will miss the reversible feature. I'm having trouble coming up with an indoor reversible stroller to complement the Motion for a year or so. Guess I can't get by with just 1 stroller...
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Quote Originally Posted by kaharris83 View Post
    The no reversible is what is the bummer for me. I'm ready to sell most of my stash and have this as a one and only but I'm afraid I will miss the reversible feature. I'm having trouble coming up with an indoor reversible stroller to complement the Motion for a year or so. Guess I can't get by with just 1 stroller...
    This is why I'm not getting rid of my bee. But I'd be down to the BOB motion, gluxe, bee and bob duallie. THat's a low stash for me...

I'm glad to hear your positive review. I pick mine up on Tuesday. I hope I love it. I might even keep the carseat.

Quote Originally Posted by Multimama View Post
    I'm glad to hear your positive review. I pick mine up on Tuesday. I hope I love it. I might even keep the carseat.
    I'm curious to hear what you think. I really didn't get to do an in-depth trial since I didn't have either kid with me nor did I have too much time. I think it's definitely an upgrade from the BJCE though

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear View Post
    I'm curious to hear what you think. I really didn't get to do an in-depth trial since I didn't have either kid with me nor did I have too much time. I think it's definitely an upgrade from the BJCE though
    I have the BJCM right now. I sold the BJCE because it was too wide. I love the BJCM, but DH doesn't. I'm hoping this will be one we both like.

Posted a thread here comparing the two that has pictures.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9