Default Mousesavers or other code? Help!

I used to subscribe to Mousesavers and had the newsletters sent to an infrequently used web mail service. I guess I must have unsubscribed after so many years of not getting to go to Disney, or else the email service chucked my years of unread newsletters, because now, when I have a very brief window to throw together a trip I've been trying to take for a decade, I've had to resubscribe, and I won't get another newsletter until February 15th. I'm trying to plan a trip for the beginning of March. (It's the only time my mother and sister can both join us.) Since I'm going to need help planning, I'm trying to use the travel agent Small World Vacations. There's usually a discount code in the Mousesavers newsletter. Does anyone have it to share? Is it a mistake to use the travel agent? If Disney has rooms for us, I don't mind having so little time to plan. We don't do character meals and are happy with pretty few sit-down dinners, so I think a quick turnaround on trip time will be okay. Am I delusional????

I just read the thread about undercover tourist. I'm thinking I'd love that code, too. Can someone PM me with codes? I would be soooooooo grateful!!!

Me too, please! I wish I'd read about undercover tourist last week, and signed up in time to get the January newsletter...I'd be so grateful for a pm with the code!
    A, mommytoC (DD#1, born 11/05)...and to K (DD#2, born 4/09)!

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Sent both of you a PM!

Just PMd you both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infocrazy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I signed up in time to get the newsletter for the mousesaver link to undercover tourist but is there another discount I am missing?
    Jen

DS in X-Small 7/12, Medium 5/07, and Large 7/05, one DD 3/10, and our DS 4/09 watching over us.

I thought there would be a code for Small World Vacations, the travel agent. There usually is, or at least there used to be.