Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks so much for the advice everyone! And all the wonderful links LizzieWednesday! I think it was the diapers! We were using Huggies Natural instead of Little Movers and I went back to the movers and its looking better now. Ugh I wonder if there's any chance amazon will take them back?

karstmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

probably not, but you can donate them to a local daycare with an explanation & they'd probably be glad to have them.

i'd also like to add consider oatmeal baths once or twice a day, almost like sitz baths.

i remember the awful bum my boy got once...and i feel for ya.
    mama to j karst, former 25 weeker, 12/06

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedMamma View Post
    Thanks so much for the advice everyone! And all the wonderful links LizzieWednesday! I think it was the diapers! We were using Huggies Natural instead of Little Movers and I went back to the movers and its looking better now. Ugh I wonder if there's any chance amazon will take them back?
    Yeah, my DD is still violently allergic to Pampers, to the point where we have it in writing in her daycare folder that they are NEVER to use Pampers on her EVER.

I'm sad to hear the Huggies Pure & Natural were irritating to her - we used those exclusively during the day until my DD started cruising, then it was on to the Little Movers. (Of course, this is useful if I decide to try for a DC2 - it sounds as if they've changed something in the P&N! Cloth fitteds, here we come!!)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2