MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Where to sell my Beco?

I have a Beco Butterfly II that I want to sell. I want an Ergo instead, as I'm just not in love with this one. Where can I sell a used one online and for how much? It looks brand new. I didn't use it a whole lot.

Hmm, you might have some luck on CL. There's the baby wearers forum, but I think you need a minimum number of posts to sell there. I think there is also a BBB swap group. I think there used to be a couple of babywearing stores that would take trade ins?

Catherine

ZeeBaby is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I sold my Ergo on Craigslist. Can't remember for how much but I remember being super excited about the sale. Maybe $80.

Diaperswappers has a baby carrier FSOT board. There is also the Facebook babywearing swap which is very fast moving --- be sure to read the rules before wading into that one!

Thebabywearer.com has a 30 day 30 post minimum for FSOT posts and honestly the sales there tend towards the harder to find carrier brands. With a Beco Diaperswappers is a better option to post for sale or for trade for an Ergo.

There are also a few retailers that buy used carriers. Maybe check out Frogmama or Paxbaby.

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Frogmama.com will let you trade it for credit to her store or cash.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012