Quote Originally Posted by roseyloxs View Post

This is true-ish. I have used my bee outside a lot and it has been my one and only stroller for several months while we were between houses. It does well on a lot of surfaces but its downfall are small cracks. The front wheels are just not large enough to hop over what sometimes look like benign obstacles.

So to the OP if these trails and paths are paved with asphalt and are in decent shape then the bee may be worth considering. If they are paved with concrete sidewalks that are cracked, I would pass on the bee. The best bassinet fit for the bee is supposed to be the micralite toro bassinet with maxi cosi adapters.
Totally agree, I've used the Bee on cobblestone even, but I wouldn't do it on a regular basis, it does get stuck in small cracks.

Re: Bee with a bassinet, I have the Micralite bassinet with the Maxi Cosi car seat adapters (which also work for our Cybex Aton car seat). Love the set up, it's cozy and sits considerably higher than the seat. The Quinny bassinet fits, too, with the same adapters but doesn't lay 100% flat, it has a bit of an angle according to what I've read. I do have to mention that the Micralite also has a slight angle, but it's not too noticeable.