Hi, I am hoping someone has a suggestion or an idea that we have not tried yet to help reduce the amount of spit-up my 7.5 month old twin dd's still have. *My dd's have always been that happy spitter from day one that never showed any type of pain or discomfort or true signs of acid reflux. *However, they spit-up often when they were little and as they have gotten older and more active and as they always like to put their hands in their mouths the spit-up has increased. *

They are breastfeeding, but have had some formula too either to help get weight up or due to my previous travel schedule for work. *It doesn't seem to matter what they eat, or drink breastmilk or not they sometimes spit-up. *Now they were a good size when they were born, but due to having their tongues tied and not able to have that issue fixed till they were a month old sucking for them was a major issue and led to them loosing a lot their birth weight. *We are gaining weight appropriately, but really just always seem to squeak by the level that is passing. *My girls are great eaters now that they are eating jar and homemade baby food.
A little over two weeks ago the Dr. put them on a generic form of Zantec to see if that would help with the spit-up and also to see if it made it easier for them to drink more of their milk at a feeding as she wanted them to actually be offered more milk and leave a little sliver in their bottle that way knew they were getting what they need/wanted. *Ever since been on the medicine I do see a change in they drinking more milk easier, some days no spit-up but then other days seems like they still spit. *

Also was doing some reading online and found people suggested chiro adjustment which I had no problem with as I have always gone to the chiro all the way through all my pregnancies and even had my older ds adjusted when he was five days old. *Since it was very chaotic this time around with the twins we didn't have them adjusted when they were first born. *So this past Monday I took the dd's to the chiro and had them adjusted. *He said they were really tight, one more than the other and one had her pelvic out of place. *He did agree that there could be a link between the tightness and stomach issues. *Also he said it might take a few visits to really see a difference. *

So I'm just wondering if there is any other trick to help with the spit-up that I haven't tried beyond the basic sitting upright after eating, etc. *my dd's really want to explore but when they spit-up so much it is hard .

Thanks in advance for your help.