Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Best Baby Bathtubs for Infants

Hey guys, my husband and I need a little bit of advice and info. We are new to this parenting thing but we are loving every second of it!! We have been bathing our new baby boy in the sink but we are kind of getting sick of it. We are looking for some advice on baby bathtubs and what you guys have liked and had success with! We found this website and liked that it said top rated safety bathtubs but weren't sure about the brands and stuff! Let us know what you guys use and if this website seems ok? Thanks for your help!!

http://www.squidoo.com/best-baby-bathtubs

Michelle Draper

lmh2402 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Hi, Michelle.

Congrats on your son! We have used the primo exclusively. Not cutsie, but best form & function, IMO.
    mama to my awesome sporty boy (4/09) , precocious little girl (7/12) , and loving doggies (10/05 & 1/14)

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Primo Eurotub is fab, I used it until the girls were at least 18 months old! That being said, I haven't used it at all with DS. I bathed him in a teeny baby tub, the cheap kind for the first month and since then have just showered with him. Gets the job done.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Another vote for primo. All 3 kids.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Primo bathtub! DS just graduated out of that tub at 20 months old.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

None. We just hold our DS2 in the shower with us. No need to store a big bulky tub.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Welcome to the boards! We're another "no baby bathtub" family here. We used the sink early on, like you, and now we either just use our regular bathtub, or take her into the shower. It's worked fine for us, and I love not having another bulky baby thing around the house.
    Lizi

another primo tub faithful! we just like it because we don't have to use so much/fill up with water and we store ours right in the tub!

Sent from my SGH-T989
    DD#1 11/23/05
    DD#2 12/9/10
    DD#3 9/4/13

We had a primo for DD but the thing was massive and hard to store. We actually stored it in our bathtub as we didn't have anywhere else to keep it. I ended up giving it away after DD outgrew it and the friend I gave it to moved it to FL so we clearly weren't getting it back. I got another tub recently and am looking forward to using it although I don't think it will last as long. This is the one we got: http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-O...+aquarium+bath
    Again we got it for free. Some features I like are the drain, sling, and hanger for hanging from a shower rod. I'm sure it won't last as long as the primo did but since this is our second DC I'm hoping to start bathing them together once our DS is big enough to be in the tub with DD.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

We started out with the First Years Sure Comfort (blue and green) because that's what someone gave me at my baby shower, but DD outgrew it relatively quickly and we ended up getting a Primo Eurotub. Yes, it is large but we keep it in our bathtub and it's only a minor annoyance to have to get it out before one of the adults showers. DD still fits in it and she's 3! I like that I don't have to use as much water and feel she's less likely to slip while sitting in the Primo. However, given her age, I think we'll stop using it in the near future.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast