Default More narrow shoes for 2 yr old boy?

My son has been wearing pedipeds grip n go since he started walking at about 15 months. He's 27 mos now. His latest pair (Jake) are a bit wide I've noticed. Are there any other pedipeds you all recommend or other brands that might be a bit more narrow? Was thinking maybe I should take him to Stride Right and have him measured since we haven't done that. He's in a 22 now. Also, when do you all recommend switching up to Flex rather than grip n go's?
    Thanks!

fedoragirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I think Flex should be perfect at age 2 and up.
    We are a See Kai Run family although both my kids have average sized feet with slightly on the narrow side. SKR is a bit wide on certain models but we love them.
    3 year old DD
    2 year old DS

Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

My Ds1 is a lot older but he has a fairly narrow foot that fit great in Merrils and Geox as he grew older. Merril jungle mocs were great and pretty flexible. Nice slip-on style he started wearing at 2.5-3 yo.
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Clarks makes a kids line that comes in different widths. Not all clarks stores carry their kids shoes, so you'll have to check on their website.
    I love their shoes though. Very well made, they have 1/2 sizes and multiple widths and their prices are comparable to pediped and stride rite.

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

Pumas are a bit in the narrow side.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

Stride rite is the way to go. My kid has narrow feet and when he was a toddler, after trying multiple quality brands, stride rites sandals were the only ones that would stay on his feet when he moved around.