Default How do I make the label for this valentine?

I need help from you crafty mamas! I really want to do this adorable lion valentine but can't figure out how I'd do the little label on the side of the lollipop:

http://www2.fiskars.com/Crafting/Pro...s#.URE1r2dCyBp

I tried doing them last year but couldn't find any sort of suitable sticker or blank label at Michael's. If I don't want to hand print, "You're grrreat," I need to run them through my printer too, right? For some reason, I am having a really hard time visualizing how I should do this.

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

It looks like from the online directions it was printed on decorative card stock and then cut out and taped/adhered to the stick. So you'd have to create the wording in Word and cut/paste it the # of times/size/orientation you'd want and run the card stock through the printer and then cut out. It looks like they left enough "tail" to wrap around the stick and adhere the paper to itself on the back side.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

That's so cute!! Is it for your DC's class?
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    It looks like from the online directions it was printed on decorative card stock and then cut out and taped/adhered to the stick. So you'd have to create the wording in Word and cut/paste it the # of times/size/orientation you'd want and run the card stock through the printer and then cut out. It looks like they left enough "tail" to wrap around the stick and adhere the paper to itself on the back side.
    Oh, duh! Somehow I missed that it was printed on cardstock, even though I read the directions over and over about a million times! Thank you!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    That's so cute!! Is it for your DC's class?
    Yup! Crossing my fingers it turns out OK.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Never hurts to have an extra set of eyes! I do that sort of thing all the time.

I bet they'll turn out so cute. I admire those of you with the creativity, time and interest. I'm sticking with store bought this year.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.