Default My Advantium is here!! What to cook?

After I get it installed, of course. I did unpack it and bring it into the house, rotated the exhaust motor for recirculated exhaust, and installed the exhaust filter. There's really nothing else I can do with it now because I can't get the existing microwave removed by myself.

What do you cook in yours? I've been browsing the cookbook and have a ton of things on my list.

thanks for sharing!

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Well...depends on how you're feeling....but ours has presets for all the appetizers on a bar menu. I'd pick a few of those just because - chicken wings and eggrolls, lol. I don't know if the food is any better, really, but what I loved about it was having food prepped in the fridge, then coming home, slamming it in the Advantium, and having it ready by the time we got the table set, the DC gathered and washed up, etc. What are some of the tempting presets on yours? Pork Tenderloin was always a simple and perfect one to come out of ours.

Oh, pork tenderloin would be fantastic! I bought a ton of them last month at Costco because they were on sale. DH is smoking a chicken today, so I'll be making some sort of side dish in the advantium today, assuming we get it installed. I've been over the instructions, and it doesn't seem to terribly hard.

What are your top 5 meals to have prepared in the fridge and then pop into the oven? That would be extremely helpful. We often don't get home from the after school pickup run until 4:30, and the kids like to eat around 5:00 or 5:30. Having a meal ready to be cooked would be a HUGE time saver, and would prevent us from eating out as much.