citymama is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Second round of Hanna dresses are now at Costco

Please report back when you see them - preferably with pictures! There are pics on GF - 2 tiered dresses and 2 tunic style dresses, and there are two more that aren't pictured. After the Hanna outlet sale with better quality and design dresses at $12-15, I'm a little meh about these Costco dresses. But I plan to take a look!

for Sandy Hook

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

FWIW I have found the Costco LTT dresses and tunics to be pretty comparable to regular Hanna LTT. IMHO nothing is ever close to as being as thick and comfy to a playdress, but I have also had playdress duds that didn't wash well either, mainly a aqua/lavender set from 2009.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

KLD313 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We had a different dress than the one posted in the other thread. I guess you could call it tunic style and it had a little bow tied at the neckline. It's hard to describe the print and I can't post a pic buti could text or email one. It's pink with white and orange, cute.
    DD 9/10
    DS 8/12

emily is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Our local Costco hasn't gotten second round yet. The first set were meh though I did pick up some of the LTT dresses. I was at another Costco in Edison NJ this past weekend and they had new dresses. I picked up the Chevon pattern one but DD was holding it under DHs jacket and discovered that wr didnt pay for it while we were unloading the car. DH took it back in but didn't want to wait in line to pay for it. I am never at that store so I'm really, really hoping my store gets more dresses. I was so sad.

citymama is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

The Costco leggings have been vastly inferior - holes and rips versus retail leggings which have held up much better. I found the same with the LTTs, but the tunics were comparable. The ones pictured on GF just look a lot thinner than Hanna retail.

for Sandy Hook

What does "GF" stand for?
    DS 7/09
    DD 1/11
    DS 12/12
    DS 11/14

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug47 View Post
    What does "GF" stand for?
    gymbo friends... a children's clothing message board
    DD '06
    DD '14

Has anyone in So Cal seen the dresses? I took the number from the other thread 665229 to the customer service desk and was told it shows as a number but no stock for Yorba Linda, Westlake village, Laguna Niguel and One other (I did not have my pen out). My girls would love some new Hanna dresses.
    Sierra
    2 boys 2 girls

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    The Costco leggings have been vastly inferior - holes and rips versus retail leggings which have held up much better. I found the same with the LTTs, but the tunics were comparable. The ones pictured on GF just look a lot thinner than Hanna retail.
    Hmm. Yeah the light green and blue leggings did get dirtier way more quickly than the black, brown, purple, navy, red, and dark pink ones we got in 2010, and 2011. So I said no more light colors. The LTT dresses have been fine (I got the 2010 pink one, and the 2011 rainbow one; not the smocked ones), but one tunic (from 2010) ended up with a bunch of little pin holes, but that was DD1's favorite top in preschool. Oh and one pair of leggings got a hole in them. I have had horrible luck with keeping the retail ribbed capris in the lighter colors clean as well. I try not to fret to much about it because honestly they are play clothes. We had pretty good luck with the zippers as well.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 02-11-2013 at 03:47 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Really? I found the leggings to be great! I figured why would I bother getting the retail ones, I would just stock up on the Costco ones.