PMJ is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Blog or site for written info. on Toddler style/fashion

I recently posted, I don't have any clue about fashion / how to dress myself, let alone my child. Anyone find anything out there that might help with this?

I want something more than just cute pictures of kids in cute outfits - some description on how to pair pieces together etc would be nice. I have not come across anything in my search.

TIA
    -------------------------
    Thanks for your time!

Gymboplace.com is a clothing/fashion site. A lot of gymboree lovers, but they have sections for gap, HA, mini Boden, childrens place and other brands. These members are very "into" kids clothing. They are great bargain shoppers and great at putting together outfits from target up to boutique stuff.

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

What type of info are you looking for? Most stores come out with different "lines" of clothing that go together. The tops and bottoms are meant to all mix and match, etc.

If you go into baby Gap, for instance, there will be little mini sections of clothing that match. You just buy a couple tops to go with a pair of pants, etc. Then just get a coat for winter, some neutral shoes, etc. You can get a pack of hair clips in multiple colors and put one in that is the same color as her outfit.

I don't know of any blogs, per se. If pairing things up is challenging, the easiest way is to just buy in outfits so you don't have to think about it.

HTH!
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015