Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default vitamix deal on QVC

Vitamix creations set. Free shipping. Comes with 48 oz container (short one that fits under cabinets )plus dry container. Ends Feb 17 11:59 pm.
    http://qvc.co/Vitamix-QVC

Sorry form typos am typing from phone

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Yeah I think it is a really good deal. A bit Jealous....they have so many pretty colors The turquoise color looks nice. note though this is for the 2 speed one (no variable speed dial or programs). U get the dry container though which seems good deal especially since those are over $100

Vitsmix demo thing is on qvc right now (8am central time)

oneontheway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I must say I took the plunge yesterday at Costco and bought the 6300 which has the programmed settings and pulse button. I could hardly believe it but both boys had two cups of strawberry, banana, orange, greek yogurt and spincach smoothie this morning! I am very excited. The best part was the clean up... actually amazing. I added a sliver of lime with the peel and it gave it a great fresh taste.

I was really debating because of the cost and pulled out our Oster to try to make smoothies but they came out very foamy in order to mix the spinach up enough. There is a huge difference.

This is a great price point. Ours was $499 but I like that i can return it to Costco at any point. I'm not sure if I'd ever use the dry container but still nice to have.
    DS 2005
    DD 2007
    DS 2010
    and a Junebug in 2013

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Wow, great deal for anyone who wants the dry container too.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

I can't believe I am even enteraining this idea. How did I get into a frame of thinking that this is a good price!? I blame the boards!!

But ever since getting a kitchen aid mixer I realized how much time and effort my old crappy stuff was costing. AND my ninja from xmas broke. Of course this means I'll need to be the person returning something to costco with no box, no receipt, used . . . .

Is this a good model and good price?? I have been thinking about getting one just don't know all the differences

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Thanks for posting! DH wants one for his birthday and we were going to head to Costco for one today or tomorrow, but I've wanted one that fits under the cabinets! Fingers crossed he'll want to order this one!

When I was at Costco they had the 6300 demo. He also had the 64 oz container he was selling separate. Buying both still made it cheaper than buying at William Sonoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oneontheway- I got the 6300 from Costco as well, and I too have been amazed as to how my kids eat anything that come out of it, even if it has veggies. We are traveling now (was staying at ils this weekend ) and this morning there kids asked where their smoothie was, lol!

The ease of cleaning make it worth it alone..I will sometimes use it 3x a day and cleaning is not an issue at all. So not the same with my old blender.

Sorry for typos... on my phone in the car!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast