Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    What brand is that?
    Sorry, I've been sick and completely forgot to post...

the brand is Tuga.

Can't find them anywhere IRL but sport chalet and I really like them! You can get them online too.

http://m.swimoutlet.com/SearchResult...lSearchInput=Y

here's a look.
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

shishamo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Another vote for swimoutlet.com. Best price on internet.

My kids swim year round on swim team (3-4 times/week). Everyone wears Dolfin Uglies.
    http://www.swimoutlet.com/Dolfin_Uglies_s/638.htm

They last until the child grows out of it, almost. They are awesome.

speedo suits are great as long as you get polyester ones. The good one is called speedo endurance+. Unlike the lycra/nylon speedos you can get anywhere, these last for a long time and it retains its shape well. The regular CostCo one lasted us about a month. These still look great after a year.
    Mom to three kids

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post

I used to LOVE Land's End Swim for kids - suits purchased around 2008-2009 just rocked and lasted well. But suits I have bought since then have stretched out, thinned, sagged and faded terribly after a couple of months.
    I have had the exact same experience with LE suits. I have one that I got for DD in 2009 that still looks perfect, though it's a 2T and obviously doesn't fit her. The one from the following year is faded, thin and stretched out.

Quote Originally Posted by boolady View Post
    We've done well with Speedo suits from Costco. Rinse and hang to dry.
    I just bought DD her 3rd Costco swimsuit since last summer and only because I had to have it that day and Costco is around the corner. The other 2 stretched out within a matter of months.

My kids are in and out of the hot tub a lot all year round, though dh doesn't use chlorine any more. I can't remember what he's using. They start swimming lessons again next month.
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

Used to love Boden, but as of a few years ago, the fade was horrendous. Hanna is pretty good, but Garnet Hill is my new fave. The suits sat last year sometimes 8 hours before even rinsing and no fade whatsoever. They did not stretch or pill and they run true to size so even my tall DD can wear them for awhile.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4