Default I swear I must have a tapeworm....

Because I can not stop eating! I have been great about working out the last month, but I am starving all the time. I go to bed thinking about what I am going to eat for breakfast in the morning and then 2 hours after I eat, I'm hungry again! I am really trying hard to eat something kinda healthy, but all I want is carbs and more carbs!!! Heaven help me when the Girl Scout Cookies I ordered come in.

Ann

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Would you happen to be PMSing? I want to eat, eat, eat when I'm PMSing and of course it's all the bad stuff, like chocolate.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Last week I was, this week I have no excuse!

Ann

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Lol! Well, eat something good for me! I am still trying to recover from a nasty stomach virus. Eating the BRAT diet has been no fun.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

I hate that feeling! When I wake up in the morning already starving I know it's going to be a tough day.

boogiemom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Make sure you are getting adequate protein. Recommended is one gram of protein for every pound of lean body mass. You can calculate your lean body mass vs. percent body fat using the military body fat calculator on fat2fitradio.com. I always get chronic munchies when I get lax about making sure I'm eating enough good quality protein. Good luck!
    Tani

DS1 - 8/01
    DS2 - 4/05

Quote Originally Posted by boogiemom View Post
    Make sure you are getting adequate protein. Recommended is one gram of protein for every pound of lean body mass. You can calculate your lean body mass vs. percent body fat using the military body fat calculator on fat2fitradio.com. I always get chronic munchies when I get lax about making sure I'm eating enough good quality protein. Good luck!
    Well I eat about 4 pieces of bacon in the morning. I do notice a difference though when I have eggs in the am instead of cereal. I seem to stay full much longer. I think I am just eating mostly out of boredom. I will watch the protein though!

Ann

If you're exercising more, then you're going to be more hungry too. Your body wants to fuel those workout sessions! It's OK to eat a little more, just make sure you're eating the right things. Like boogie mom said, protein is your friend and is what your body needs to help build that lean muscle mass.
    Mom to DD - my thriving preemie - Jan 2009

ABO Mama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Grab a handful of nuts.