Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

The unit blocks. A handful of books. So far that's it, but while ds is nine and nearly done with toys I suspect, dd is two, so she might have a favorite or two I will save.

Catherine

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Probably the legos, if I don't have a huge fit and toss them all between now and then. I could see keeping the schliegh animals and the whimsical building toy whose name I have forgotten, maybe. Definitely their AG and Corolle dolls, a few of their favorite stuffed animals and a few of our favorite books. But honestly, I simply do not have the room to keep that many of their toys, not if they ever want anything new, especially now that I've kicked them out of the play room.
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahsthreads View Post
    (Sorry, Rainbow Fairies, I will dance with joy when I sell you each for $.25 (5 for $1!) at a garage sale. You are the literary equivalent of skittles - no nutritional value, and you feel kind of sick after reading too many!)

Sarah
    Yeah! HEY!!! I wonder what my mom did with my ENTIRE series of Sweet Valley Twins books?????? I LOVED those and DEVOURED them all. Ha ha!

In all seriousness, I'm glad she didn't save those. Wait. Maybe I'd better ask her... they're probably in a box in the basement....

Did you see that a bunch of sweet valley high books are coming out updated? You could've been ahead of the trend (with all the neon clohing).

queenmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We've been saving Henry's extra-special favorites and tossing or donating the rest. Same goes for books

My mom kept only a few books and nothing else. It makes me sad because I'm super sentimental and I'm jealous of the friends that still have things from their childhoods. It's also awesome that their kids play with their old toys.

Lara
    Mama to Henry (6/2000) and Agnes (4/2012)
    old school member of the BBB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3