Default Haircut for DS worth the time?

I can't believe we're actually flying out tomorrow ! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Anyway, DS is 4, so well past first haircut stage. He actually does need a haircut, though. Is there anything special about his having it done at Disney, or should we just wait until we get home?

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I heard its kind of fun and I don't think it's too pricey. I know my cousin had his dd's bangs trimmed at disney and she seemed to really be enjoying it in the photos!
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Wondering too. DD will be a perfect first haircut candidate when we are there and it seems like Disney would be a cooler place than our local kids place.

I'm waiting for the DIS to reopen the search function so I can hear some first hand perspectives. It sounds cute, fairly quick, and inexpensive. As long as its fairly kid-friendly we'll probably do it. Maybe for both kids.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Found the DIS threads about it. It sounds fun. Apparently it's $17ish for a first haircut package that includes a certificate and Mickey ears. Sounds like the barbers are very good with kids. They even put pixie dust in their hair, but stopped doing colored gel. Looks very cute.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....light=hair+cut

I think we'll do it. I'm going to call and get an appointment for both kids, will be DDs first cut and DS always needs a trim.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011