Default Tsukihoshi styles

DD's first pair of sneakers were Tsukihoshi and we loved them for many reasons. Unfortunately I am unable to find her size in any of our local stores so I am buying them online. Actually it's a plus since I was able to find some on sale.

However, I am buying a new style that we haven't worn or tried on before (specifically Child 20 Speed). Do the various styles fit similarly? Glitz is too narrow for her to get on and I have been told that the Wheel style tends to run even wider/bigger than normal. In child styles, we have tried on the Euro, Flash and Kaz. We liked all of them, but they didn't have her size.

On a side note, has anyone noticed if certain styles wear differently? Our first pair held up beautifully, but they were the Baby style and we have now graduated to child sizing and styles.

What is your DC favorite style?

TIA

We have tried two styles, a Mary Jane that fell apart in about 2.5 months. I wanted to love them bc they were washable and had the anti microbe liner. So we tried a sneaker style when school started, DD didn't like the feel. They went back.

So yesterday we tried these: http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Galle...origin=product

They were wider, may work for you?

I loved the look but the 11's were very wide and DD's skinny ankle slipped. I may go try again bc I was rushed that day and bought another pair of Geox (our go to shoe-until now we haven't had a quality issue and they last almost 2yrs!) instead. Wouldn't you know one shoe that "lights up" is broken!!!

For $70 it better light up! I didn't pay that (no way would I pay $70 for a 5 yo's shoe, had a return )

So I may take her to our closer Nordstrom that has a much larger kids shoe selection & give the T's another shot.
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2