Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Nursing bras and tanks

With DS3 on the way soon I am in desperate need of some new tanks and bras. I used and mostly loved bravado in 2009. Then by 2011 with ds2 they were much more worn out and I didn't like how the tanks started rising up. What are people loving now? I definitely want a longer tank that i could wear out for a quick errand if necessary. Thanks in advance for your input:-)

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I like both the bravado and glamourmom tanks. My glamourmom tanks are a little longer and they work better under a smooth front shirt because they don't have front center shirring like the Bravado. On the other hand I prefer the smooth clasps of the bravado and it's better when I want more separation and a bit of cleavage.

Both seem to hold up best when I air dry them.

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I like Basics by Bravado sold at Target. It's very comfortable and the tanks are longer than standard. Price is very reasonable too

kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I really like my Undercover Mamas.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

azazela is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I wore the Bravado tanks exclusively with DS in 2010/2011. I liked the clasps, the full opening, the length, the stretchy but supportive fabric and the lift & separate cups. I didn't feel like they gave me a uniboob like many other nursing tanks. The Glamourmom tanks (at least at that time) had an odd opening with a hole for the nipple, which was a pain to use, at least for me.
    Anna, mommy to DD 11/06 and DS 3/10

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I loved my Glamourmom tanks.

for Sandy Hook

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Another Bravado tank fan. I've been wearing mine for almost three years and they've held up so well. The bra is really supportive, much more so than in any other tank I've tried. They're nice and long too.
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've loved the Bravado nursing tanks with both babies. They run a little small, so I got a size up this time around.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

Thanks for your responses. Do the glamourmom tanks have that same stretchy/supportive way about them like the bravado? Also, where are the best deals to get some? In the past I got them at CVS.com but they don't seem to have much variety there anymore. Any tips for savings are appreciated. Thanks!

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by swmama View Post
    Thanks for your responses. Do the glamourmom tanks have that same stretchy/supportive way about them like the bravado? Also, where are the best deals to get some? In the past I got them at CVS.com but they don't seem to have much variety there anymore. Any tips for savings are appreciated. Thanks!
    IME they are both offer similar support. I've seen the Glamourmom tanks on daily deal sites like either Babysteals or Mama Bargains. Amazon sometimes has sales too and they have free returns for some sellers. I haven't purchased from them but Breakout Bras sometimes runs coupons too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast