Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Those stickers are genius. I need to stock up.

Quote Originally Posted by ilfaith View Post
    Those stickers are genius. I need to stock up.

Those are awesome! I seriously want to buy some of those.

Omg those stickers are hilarious. That guy completely deserved one. Hope you're feeling better!
    ~Shanamama

Mommy's girl- 10 years old!!
    Daddy's girl- turning 7!!
    monkey boy- 3 years old now!!

Wacky typos brought to you by autocorrect.

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Ugh, I have been there!! Hauling DS2 in his infant seat through the front of the passenger side of the car, between the seats, past DS1's car seat and into the base because some moron couldn't figure out how to fit their compact sedan in the nice oversized spots.
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    Have you seen this photo? Custom parking spot!

http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-co...ou-parking.jpg
    Awesome! Maybe I'll start keeping sidewalk chalk in my car. I bet I could get DD1 to draw that for me...

I really can't bring myself to do the bumper stickers. Though I would laugh hysterically if I saw one on someone's car!

I'm feeling better today, and I'm sorry so many people are affected by people who can't park! I really do wonder what people are thinking sometimes. There was one time I was in a parking garage and had to carefully maneuver around someone who had parked their Hummer in the compact spot at the end, where you do a big turn to go up to the next level. I mean, on what planet would you *ever* consider a Hummer a compact car??

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

janine is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Today I squeezed into a parking spot in between a wall (an actual wall) and a boat of a car, and thought of you.

I seriously hate giant vans/trucks that pretend to be cars. I'm not pregnant though so no excuse for why it was so hard for me to squeeze myself out.

Love the stickers!!!!! This happens all the time. I swear someone will leave a full foot on their side and less than an inch on the other side next to me and you can't get in.

I few years ago when I was pg with DS#1 I had it happen 2x in a week. We had a car at the time and I couldn't climb over the passenger seat anymore to get into the drivers seat. While DH and I were at Arby's some young idiot did it again and for no reason what so ever, the parking lot was completely empty and they parked right next to the drivers side with our passenger side up against the curb with a tree. DH could easily get out of the passenger side against the tree when I pulled in and I had plenty of space on the drivers side. then the idiot parked right up against the drivers side!!! I was so angry. I had, had enough. DH being calm said it was no big deal and he offered to crawl in and move the car out so I could then get in.

No! I went back into Arby's and had the manager call the license plate of the driver and vehicle make of the car and tell them the car was going to be towed. 2 young drivers (college age I am guessing came out) I went off on her. I asked her why the heck she would knowingly park right up against my car when the parking lot was empty? I then told her I should call the cops as I couldn't figure out how on earth she got a passenger out of her car when it was inches from my car and that my car upon further inspection was probably damaged! I was almost hysterical! I was just done with rude people. She was shocked that someone would flip out.I then handed her my keys and told her to try to squeeze her skinny butt into my drivers side door. She just stood there looking at me and said she couldn't. No kidding ! I told her she better be glad I am a nice person or I would have hauled her car away and she could explain to daddy why she was missing a car. She apologized and so did the friend and DH ended up driving me home! I swear I almost went into labor I was so angry!

I heard once in Target a notification from someone about the same thing. Some woman came flying out of the store to a tow truck there removing her car when another mom called one as she couldn't get her kids in her car! Good for her I thought! Idiots!!!!!

B

DS 03, 06, twins 09, 11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2