Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I think DD2 will wear this outfit (hopefully the shirt will fit, she has a long torso and this shirt is a 3) so I might have to find a coordinating shirt for the skirt. This is all from Janie & Jack's Blossom Celebration line from last year. I scored some great deals on this stuff.

DD1 will most likely wear this:
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I think DD2 will wear this outfit (hopefully the shirt will fit, she has a long torso and this shirt is a 3) so I might have to find a coordinating shirt for the skirt. This is all from Janie & Jack's Blossom Celebration line from last year. I scored some great deals on this stuff.

LOVE your DD1's dress!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMolly View Post
    Ohhhhhhh! We had this dress!!! It was one of the first HA things I bought, second hand. Lula wore it all the time, then Dolly. It was one of the very few things I kept from Lula, because for a long time we thought we couldn't have a 2nd LO so keeping stuff made me sad. But giving this one away almost broke my heart. It went to a really, really, really lovely family. Thanks for the photo, it made me smile!!!
    Awww! This might end up being a keep-forever dress for us too - I just love it, and I think it is probably almost impossible to find now since it is from 2004. Glad to bring back a happy memory for you!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post

Pretty! LOVE that skirt especially!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Thank you all for posting! Such sweet dresses.

I quickly walked through Target's spring girl lines today and found a couple skirts I liked.

This one, in either green or pink http://www.target.com/p/cherokee-gir...lot=large_2_20

And this one, but it's not quite as "springy" as I'd like http://www.target.com/p/cherokee-gir...age.vertical_1

I want to check this H&M dress out in person too http://www.hm.com/us/product/10706?article=10706-A

All three would need cardis, but the weather is warming up a lot this week into the high 50s, so I'm hoping a cardi will give enough warmth so that she can wear her white Saltwater Sandals with her Easter outfit - we'll see!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Someone bought this for DD for this spring, and it's just too cute to have me go out and spend more money on something she'll wear one day. I had no idea she got such a great deal.
    http://www.samsclub.com/sams/pink-co...prod9130014.ip

Our church has an active kids worship hour, so I send DD to church in clothing that she can dance in or play. A lot of the girls wear long cotton twirl skirts from HA since there's a great ballet instructor who teaches worship dance (free!) to kids who are interested. Frufru stuff just doesn't work, but the girls LOVE to see their skirts twirl out when they spin and leap.
    Muffin, 2010
    Bubba, 2013

"You've probably heard the expression 'I believe in God, just not organized religion.' I don't think people would say that if the church truly lived like we are called to live. The expression would change to 'I can't deny what the church does, but I don't believe in their God.' At least then they'd address their rejection of God rather than use the church as a scapegoat." Francis Chan

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsmama View Post
    Someone bought this for DD for this spring, and it's just too cute to have me go out and spend more money on something she'll wear one day. I had no idea she got such a great deal.
    http://www.samsclub.com/sams/pink-co...prod9130014.ip

Our church has an active kids worship hour, so I send DD to church in clothing that she can dance in or play. A lot of the girls wear long cotton twirl skirts from HA since there's a great ballet instructor who teaches worship dance (free!) to kids who are interested. Frufru stuff just doesn't work, but the girls LOVE to see their skirts twirl out when they spin and leap.
    Cute! We tend to use Easter dresses quite a bit, for summer weddings, random dressy events and church, but I lean away from the frilly dresses too. Sounds like a fun class!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2