Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    kaharris83 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks everyone. Glad to hear others swaddled for a while. I got the Swaddle Strap and its been working great.
    DS1 July 2010
    DS2 November 2012

2.5 months, and he started sleeping face down and now he can't sleep facing up.
    DS born 1/20/13
    DD due 11/3/15

Yes, do what works! We stopped swaddling DD very early, because she was a terrible sleeper, rolled all over the place, and insisted on "sleeping" (I use the term loosely) tummy down from an early age.

We swaddled DS FOREVER! He was probably a year old and able to walk before we stopped swaddling. He really loved it and slept like a rock on his back. We didn't use a contraption with him, though. My mother made us large square blankets we used as swaddles. He uses them for his nap blankets now at preschool.

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Haha -- I didn't realize this was an older thread that just got bumped. I was reading it, getting ready to reply, then I found a PP who had posted something that *exactly* fit what I wanted to say. I was getting ready to quote so I could do a "yeah that"....then I glanced at the author of the post....it was me, 2 months ago! No wonder the reply fit perfectly.....lol
    Lizi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2