Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Amazing British store now offering FS to USA!

Marks & Spencer - the most fantastic British department store - is offering free shipping to the USA and Canada at the moment - www.marksandspencer.com

I just stocked up and bought DS several pairs of PJs - the Dr Seuss and Gruffalo ones are too cute! - and underwear and nightgowns for myself. Their 'undies', as we call them in Britain, are the BEST - way better than anything I've found over here, and very reasonably priced. The exchange rate is great at the moment, too - £1 is around $1.50, so you get a lot for your money.

Check it out!!

Ooh, can't wait to look when the dinner/bedtime rush is over. How exciting.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Do they ship M&S food? Yum.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Mama's doing a little online shopping when DS goes to bed!
    DS age 9

minnie-zb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Marks & Sparks is the best!!!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twotimesblue View Post
    Marks & Spencer - the most fantastic British department store - is offering free shipping to the USA and Canada at the moment - www.marksandspencer.com

I just stocked up and bought DS several pairs of PJs - the Dr Seuss and Gruffalo ones are too cute! - and underwear and nightgowns for myself. Their 'undies', as we call them in Britain, are the BEST - way better than anything I've found over here, and very reasonably priced. The exchange rate is great at the moment, too - £1 is around $1.50, so you get a lot for your money.

Check it out!!
    Thanks for posting! I am looking at the underwear and am totally confused. I keep clicking in the women's section and when I go to select a size the first option is 6-8 years old....and there doesn't seem to be a sizing chart for the knickers. Am I missing something?

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Awesome! When I was a little girl I wouldn't wear any other brand of panties than Marks and Spencer. My mom made the mistake of buying me some on a trip visiting family!

too bad they don't sell crisps! My Mom is always bringing home bags of salt and vinegar and roasted chicken chips for my boys! LOL

That's great news! I was so sad when M&S closed here.
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I've browsed on their site before but what should I look for? What are they known for? It's overwhelming if you don't have any direction, (like me). Any particular good values? I think I'm wondering what makes them so good in your opinion?
    SAHM Mamma to 4

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mjmamma View Post
    I've browsed on their site before but what should I look for? What are they known for? It's overwhelming if you don't have any direction, (like me). Any particular good values? I think I'm wondering what makes them so good in your opinion?
    My friend from the UK told me it really is just like Target there. Of course, that's not a dig imo. I love target.

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast