Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Ditto what PP said- I'm a size 4-6 usually in pants and the size 10 in cotton knickers fits very comfortably. Thank you for the previous comments on sizing- very helpful!

Thanks OP. I've placed quite a few orders. I'm particularly happy with the knickers and girls swimsuits. Does anyone know if they have women's tank tops? I'm pretty picky and have always had trouble finding ones that are long enough and don't lose their shape.
    Thanks again OP!

fedoragirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Anyone ordered any Home items from them? I am looking for King size sheets and I don't know the quality and size I should get. I am in Europe where it is impossible to find US King sized anything. I have drag back all our bed linen from the US and I would prefer to order it in the EU if possible.
    3 year old DD
    2 year old DS

I just placed an order. Couldn't resist after all the glowing recommendations. I got underwear and a few clothing pieces for my kids. One thing I happened upon and couldn't resist (for DD's upcoming bday) was this Emily Button doll:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Emily..._rd_s=center-3

Also, has anyone ever ordered from the M&S outlet? I tried to place an order and I couldn't figure out how to enter a US address.

ETA: Re: the outlet, they do not ship to the US, I just found that info on their page.
    DS 2008
    DD 2010
    DS 2014

Somehow I forgot to check out socks so now I'm doing that...

Can anyone comment on quality/sizing?

I'm looking at their kids' socks and they're adorable and affordable. Would love some input!
    DS 2008
    DD 2010
    DS 2014

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post

I'm looking at their kids' socks and they're adorable and affordable. Would love some input!
    The socks run big ime. Peppy pig socks for ages 3-6 fit a 6 yr old not a 3 yr old. Star Wars socks were also big on my 6 yr old and I must have ordered next size up for him.
    SAHM to DS 4/07 and DD 5/10

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We got the emergency socks (policeman, fireman etc.) and they are super cute. I ordered DS's current size and they fit fine. He loves them.
    DS age 9

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    We got the emergency socks (policeman, fireman etc.) and they are super cute. I ordered DS's current size and they fit fine. He loves them.
    What size did you order? My DS is in a 12 or 13 shoe which would put him in the 7-10 year size....that sounds like it would be too big.
    DS 2008
    DD 2010
    DS 2014

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

What size did you order? My DS is in a 12 or 13 shoe which would put him in the 7-10 year size....that sounds like it would be too big.
    The ones I got are sized by shoe size, not age. I got the 8.5-12 for DS - he is currently in a 10.5 shoe.
    DS age 9

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26