Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ok, OP, you are the devil....my cart is already full of items! Especially the cotton jammie sets for the kids!

I wish it converted the pounds to dollars right on the item for me....so if my math skills are right, if the item is 9 pounds it'll be how much??? Ok, so you noticed I didn't put my guess....I'm an SLP for a reason!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelliebean View Post
    I so want to get in on this. I'm stumped about where to start!!
    The babies and kids' clothes are fantastic... anything from the 'pure cotton' or 'cotton rich' range (underwear, too) is 100% cotton and lovely quality, for a GREAT price. Definitely stock up on underwear and kids' basics (if you have a baby their sleepers and onesies are SO great - 100 times nicer than Carter's or equivalent for the same price). The women's clothes are very well made, too - the Autograph range is their 'designer' collection, more high-end fashion than the rest. The 'Per Una' range is also more trend-led.

Their dressing gowns, bras, knickers, nightgowns, PJs etc are all fantastic, and DS is OBSESSED with the Gruffalo PJs his nana sent over for him last year. I must have washed them over 50 times and they've held up beautifully.

With regards to import duties... I've had several shipments from them (never with free shipping before, but I love their stuff so much it's been worth it to me!) and have never paid any duty.

BTW - if your kiddos haven't watched Peppa Pig, look it up on YouTube. Super-popular in Europe and gosh darn cute... very innocent, but every kid I know seems to love it. DS begged me to get him some Peppa Pig 'big boy' underwear, and it's en route from England as we speak!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Ok, OP, you are the devil....my cart is already full of items! Especially the cotton jammie sets for the kids!

I wish it converted the pounds to dollars right on the item for me....so if my math skills are right, if the item is 9 pounds it'll be how much??? Ok, so you noticed I didn't put my guess....I'm an SLP for a reason!
    9 pounds is around $13.50 - bargain!

Yes I am an enabler, but I thought I'd share my love of this amazing store with my BBB friends! I WISH they would open a store in the US... places that sell overpriced, nasty underwear (Victoria's Secret, anyone?) could really do with the competition!

Quote Originally Posted by twotimesblue View Post
    The babies and kids' clothes are fantastic... anything from the 'pure cotton' or 'cotton rich' range (underwear, too) is 100% cotton and lovely quality, for a GREAT price. Definitely stock up on underwear and kids' basics (if you have a baby their sleepers and onesies are SO great - 100 times nicer than Carter's or equivalent for the same price). The women's clothes are very well made, too - the Autograph range is their 'designer' collection, more high-end fashion than the rest. The 'Per Una' range is also more trend-led.

Their dressing gowns, bras, knickers, nightgowns, PJs etc are all fantastic, and DS is OBSESSED with the Gruffalo PJs his nana sent over for him last year. I must have washed them over 50 times and they've held up beautifully.

With regards to import duties... I've had several shipments from them (never with free shipping before, but I love their stuff so much it's been worth it to me!) and have never paid any duty.

BTW - if your kiddos haven't watched Peppa Pig, look it up on YouTube. Super-popular in Europe and gosh darn cute... very innocent, but every kid I know seems to love it. DS begged me to get him some Peppa Pig 'big boy' underwear, and it's en route from England as we speak!

THANK YOU!!! You're awesome!

Do the cotton pajamas have chemicals to make them flame resistant as in the US?
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm bummed. Read the fine print and they won't ship food or wine. Seriously, M&S food is to die for. DH just got back from England visiting family and was going on and on about M&S food. I'm very jealous. I want a sausage roll.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I keep clicking in the women's section and when I go to select a size the first option is 6-8 years old....and there doesn't seem to be a sizing chart for the knickers. Am I missing something?
    Are you sure it's not that the smallest size is a UK 6-8, which is typically the smallest womens size? I don't have time to look more right now but if you search for international clothes size comparison it should help you out (if you can't find info elsewhere on the M&S website).
    Lindsay

DD 12/06
    DS 08/09

Quote Originally Posted by ljackson View Post
    Are you sure it's not that the smallest size is a UK 6-8, which is typically the smallest womens size? I don't have time to look more right now but if you search for international clothes size comparison it should help you out (if you can't find info elsewhere on the M&S website).
    This is a good reminder, the sizes are UK sizes. Your regular size is 2 sizes smaller than UK sizes.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Quote Originally Posted by mommylamb View Post
    I'm bummed. Read the fine print and they won't ship food or wine. Seriously, M&S food is to die for. DH just got back from England visiting family and was going on and on about M&S food. I'm very jealous. I want a sausage roll.
    Does tea count as food? Grrrr.
    Green Tea, mom to three

I really want to get the 3 pack of sleepsuits to try but it is a bit eary to buy especially since I wouldn't be able to return.

Do they do this often or is it a first time for free shipping? Decisions, decisions.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast