Question Best girls' fleece?

I used to buy them on sale from Lands' End, but don't see much on their website anymore. I'd love to spend $25 or less (especially since I used to find them for around $10 from LE a few years ago).... any suggestions for a size 7 or 8? DD is 4 and her favorite color is green, but she also likes purple. Unfortunately her backpack is kind of an aqua green, so it's clashed with her grass green winter coat all year. I'd love to find another aquamarine-type color, or a purple.

Found this one from LLBean, but it's *so* expensive.
    http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/61392?feat=pprv

Are there any cheaper options from other stores, but still a zip-up kind with pockets and a hood?

Thanks for your help!

I like the Columbia ones. They were practically giving them away on Zulilly a few months ago, and they are super soft. You can still get them for a good price at 6pm, http://www.6pm.com/columbia-kids-ben...fcTest=mat%3A1 I've also seen them at the Rack.

Here's the toddler size link. .6pm.com/columbia-kids-benton-hoodie-toddler-clear-blue?zlfid=186&recoName=6pm_pdp_acc&zfcTest=mat%3A 1

If you end up with the LLB, they are excellent quality, IMO. I have several that ds used and now dd is using. The LLB ones have held up even better than the LE ones.

Catherine

We really like the Columbia fleece. Both girls and I wear them all the time.
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

Thanks, Everyone- I'll check them out! I keep trying to look on REI, but their website hasn't been working for me at all today.

Another vote for Columbia ones. We have had a lot of Lands End ones over the years (you can get them so cheap sometimes!), but I agree the LLBean ones are much better made and better fitting. Columbia ones have been good, though, especially for my daughter - she has really narrow shoulders so Lands End ones just don't fit great, too boxy.