Thread: Skinny pants?

Default Skinny pants?

Dd1 is currently in size 4 pants- and lately has been having a lot of trouble keeping them up- she had been PT'd for a year so it's not that we've recently lost a diaper. She must have hit a growth spurt or something because all I see evey time I look is her plummets crack. We have Carter's, Hanna's, Oshkosh mainly- is there a pant that has a slimmer waist band? Dh is ready to put suspenders on her!
    DD1 01/10
    DD2 04/12

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Look at Jumping Beans at Kohls. My kids are slim and they fit well.

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Got these for dd2 yesterday and they are nice. A tad long but we just rolled them at the bottom and they look cute. Stretchy, higher rise, adjustable waist. She usually lives in Hanna or Carters leggings and she loves these.
    www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=910515&locale=en_US&kwid=1&sem=fals e&sdReferer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gap.com%2Fproducts%2F girls-jean-leggings.jsp

My DD1 is very slim and tall. I find the the brands you listed are very wide brands and don't work well for her. I really like Gap and Next Direct for slim pants. Also, if you look at the kids sizes (i.e. not the baby Girl, but the Girl) in Gymbo, I think you can get pants in a slim starting at size 4.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012