Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

I don't much to add to all the wonderfully supportive and insightful comments other than I am thinking of you. Hugs and strength to you.
    ~ N

DD 12/10

Adding more hugs and good thoughts to the mix.
    DD 6/06
    DS 4/09
    DS 5/12

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by karstmama View Post
    no advice except that even if you legitimately have some part in the less-good parts of your marriage (and really, who doesn't?) DON'T LET HIM GASLIGHT YOU. don't bend over so backwards to see his point of view that your lose sight of your own. that's what happened in my first marriage - i let him tell me how wrong my feelings were. um, no. feelings just are. actions may be wrong, but feelings just are. until they change. anyway, it seems that lots of folks here are in your corner, and i hope you're getting some warmth from that.
    Heck yeah.

Here are my strong words. I do think that good people can cheat on their spouses. Sure. That's not the issue right now. Put it completely on the back burner. OP is emotionally fragile, isolated, having a hard time dealing with a difficult newborn..... if it's not PPD, it is as just as serious. The priority for BOTH partners in the marriage needs to be getting her stronger and back on her feet. The rest can wait.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18