Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Ceepa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just do the basics for you and DC to get through the days. Put the rest of that energy into getting to a doctor's office and to echo pp, contact a lawyer, too.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Big hugs to you. Everyone has given good advice about getting help. Please take care of yourself.

I am so sorry. Please reach out to someone. PM me if you want to/ need to. Just find someone you can let into your word with you. Call your doctor for one medical intervention to help you through these days, then I recommend a counselor. You need support. You need someone to objectively walk through this time with you.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

I'm so sorry. Please try to find some one IRL to talk to....and I agree, if you can get a sitter for some alone time, that would probably be helpful. Many hugs!
    --------
    DS - Adopted by loving parents 1995
    DS1 7/2009 ('Stachio)
    DS2 9/2011 (Peanut)

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lmh2402 View Post

but there is no one b/c if i tell anyone, than i'm committing to go in one direction and there's no going back.
    Agree with others about seeing a doctor asap.
    Also, re: the above, I was in a lonely dark place once and also felt I had nobody to turn to. I ended up talking to a therapist and I got back on track. But when I did reach out to friends afterward, it turned out that I really could have turned to them and they would have been there for me, even though I wasn't able to realize that when I was in the thick of things.
    My guess is that you may have friends/family who really would be there for you too, even if it seems like they wouldn't be at this moment.
    DD
    DS

I'm so, so sorry! I hope you can get some help from your doctor very soon!

Hugs to you!

I am very sorry.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Hugs to you. You can always come here to talk but I agree with everyone that you should find a trusted doctor/therapist/friend to talk to. An unbiased opinion can be very helpful. Not the same thing, but I saw a therapist in college for a semester when I was miserable. Had horrible roommates, couldn't eat, couldn't be home, etc. she was great in saving me during that time.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

call your primary care doc and get a referral to a therapist and maybe some meds to help you short term. I also think finding someone you can talk to (a friend) is super helpful!

Sending you lots of hugs!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast