Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    i guess i don't understand how having licensed character clothing devalues the rest of their non-character clothes. I didn't notice any difference from last year when Hanna did the Star Wars PJs. It's not like they contaminate the striped stuff, ya know?

I'm fairly certain that Hanna has done their homework and that they have determined that there's a market for character PJs. I would never spend that much money on ANY PJs for my kids, but I am sure some people will.

If you don't like them, you certainly don't have to buy them. And if the general population hates the stuff and doesn't buy it, I'm sure it will be pulled.

Stores - be it VS or Hanna or any store - are in it to make money. I am perplexed by the idea that they would care what people who don't like their clothes have to say. Vote with your feet.
    Green Tea, mom to three

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealMum View Post
    Has anyone here ever returned something that fell apart? How does that work?

I never tried because the shipping is pretty pricey from Canada and DS insisted on wearing pj's even with the knees blown out and the stitching all loose.

I returned a Hanna 3/4 tee 2 weeks ago...washed and worn bc it shrunk up to nothing and the striped faded in ONE wash! No issues with return but I'm ticked at Them too for the licensed stuff.

I also was drawn to them for high quality "unique" soft clothing that wasn't on everyone's shelf and like some said wasn't marked up bc it said "Disney" or whatever in the label. I can get a Tangled set of pj's at wallyworld or target on clearance for $6.

Also they have changed our very favorite summer tank twirl dress design and DD is not going to like the new one.

We bought a few skorts bc they work well for her but I'm happy Annie sent that email and I'm sending one too. I miss 2007 quality Hanna...

I have noticed steadily that the fabric is cheapening and I agree fall is sturdier than spring/summer. There are staples I wait to go on sale and still buy but I have just as much luck wih DD's Gymbo shorts/tees lasting and our Boden stuff never fell apart.

I'm noticing a LOT of my fave shoes cheapening too! stride rite, Geox even...& those used to last us 2 yrs. must be a sign.

I used to shop at Limited Too (now that icky Justice), Gap and Roxy for DD1 (nice sales) for the quality alone. Back when there WAS quality and the clothes lasted and lasted. I tried to avoid the giant logos though.
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5