Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I can still carry 22lb DD on my back in the Ergo. I did notice that there were several Ergo's on Nobetterdeal.com for around $80. We have the performance model which cuts down on a lot of the bulk.

Just some $.02 -I have some pretty bad back issues - lumbar, thoracic and cervical - and SI joint issues. I wanted to like the Ergo but the way the waist was made it sat right on my hips and when I out DD in it hurt my low back.

I too used the Baby Hawk-front and back carries, this was a while ago so I haven't had a chance to "try" the newer Non mei-tai models available . My kiddo got too big!

Maybe u have a baby wearing group that will let you try out some styles first?
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

I've never used one, but if the Babyhawk is otherwise I good fit and comfortable you could try just adding a support belt to it like this one.

Thanks ladies. I did a back carry with DD at the zoo on Friday in the babyhawk and it was super comfortable, but I'm not sure I would have been able to get her in there without help. I'm wondering if maybe the Babyhawk oh snap would be a good option?

Quote Originally Posted by sophie80 View Post
    Thanks ladies. I did a back carry with DD at the zoo on Friday in the babyhawk and it was super comfortable, but I'm not sure I would have been able to get her in there without help. I'm wondering if maybe the Babyhawk oh snap would be a good option?
    I've never tried one, but I've heard it's a decent mass market carrier for toddlers. I've always been intrigued by it.

I actually find Mei Tais the easiest carriers to get baby on my back in. There are some great techniques if you do a YouTube search.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2