Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    swrc00 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by acmom View Post
    OP, willl your DC only take a bottle heated? Both my kids would take room temp, so we never bothered with heating. Just brought bottles filled with water and then added premeasured powder formula from a formula cup. If your DC will take room temp, that might be an option and then you wouldn't have to worry about the heating factor in your bottle choice.
    I always do room temperature, but at daycare the bottles must be premade and are heated as needed.
    DS - 11/08
    DS2- 2/13

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD liked the Playtex ventaire standard size. I bought them right as they discontinued the older style and brought out the current "advanced" line. I liked both really well, there are a lot of prts (5 per bottler) but I found that solid bottom bottles were harder to clean so I didn't mind the parts.always served room temp bottles to DD so I didn't have an issue but I think its worth mentioning - if you plan to use a bottle warmer be careful with any bottle that has a separate bottom, water can collect around the rim of the bottom piece and could burn the baby when you tip it over to feed.

Quote Originally Posted by swrc00 View Post
    3. Avent and Tommee Tippee seem to be good options and not many negative reviews.
    TIA
    We use Avent (month 5 now) with no problems.

Eta: We do warm, but not in a bottle warmer. Heat water in the microwave and then set the bottle in the heated water. We have put through the dishwasher.

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

DD was BF but we used Avent bottles for daycare with no problems. They also used a crock pot to warm the bottles. I can't speak for the dish washer as I found it easier to hand wash and refill as soon as I got home.
    Last edited by trcy; 03-31-2013 at 05:05 PM.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2