elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Do stick horses get much play?

If so, what ages are they best for? If you have a rocking horse, does the stick horse still get played with?

kellyd is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

It seems to come and go around here. DS got his when he was almost 2 1/2 because he was a cowboy for halloween. He played w/ it a lot at first, and now the girls are 2 1/2 and when I don't have it put up since it can also be used as a weapon... they fight over it.
    Mom to DS born June 2008 and twin DD's August 2010

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We have 3 and they get occasional play. They enjoy them, and we keep them under the bed. When we packed up and decided on our "essential" toys, they weren't included, but we did keep them for when we land in our next home. Cowboy hat and boots are needed with them!

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

We had two and neither got much play. In fact, I ended up donating them to Toys for Tots since they still looked brand new.
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.