twodogs is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Difference btwn HA stores and HA outlets?

I have a retail HA store here but will be visiting the new HA outlet near Atlanta this weekend. Is the pricing different on the current line? Aren't there things made just for the outlets? Any tips or things that I should know before I go? So excited!!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

You lucky thing!

The outlets might still have some spring/summer 2012 items which will be heavily marked down ($5 swim separates, $8 outlet special pillowcase dresses etc). The 2013 items are going to be the same prices as retail unless they have a special promo sale (usually announced on Thursdays). Since the current swim sale runs thru April 8, my guess is there won't be an outlet sale until that's done. Typically, the outlets have some current retail items, some if the previous year, and a small amount of outlet special items which are usually quite inexpensive (underwear, dresses/tunics typically). Not sure about Atlanta since it's brand new. Enjoy, and report back!

for Sandy Hook

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The only outlet I've been to is Michigan City. They often have racks that are 30 or 50% off lowest marked price. Also a rack of two in the back of "seconds." Some have rips or whatever but many are just minor flaws - I got a great sweater dress for myself because the factory had sewn on a men's tag instead of women's. They also have weekly deals like Sherpa lined hoodies for $12, etc.

Also check for great deals on accessories, unders, trainers, long johns.

Happy shopping!
    DS age 9

Thanks all! Will report back and try not to spend too much!

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Thanks all! Will report back and try not to spend too much!
    Please do! I will be near the Atlanta outlet, too, and am hoping I can convince DH to stop there.

Was at Georgia today and no PD bigger than 80. Lots of bike shorts. Also they had the Capri pants that look identical to this year's in pink and grey for $14. These are this years, which they also had but only 30% off $38. So be sure to ask them to find last year's pink and last year's grey to get them for $14. They were hanging with this year's in the Georgia store.
    http://www.hannaandersson.com/style....simg=37437_15R

Tons and tons of swimwear for 60% off. I was looking for 120, 130 but not much except lots of dresses, bike shorts, leggings.

Had some girls and boys beach pants for $14. Lots of smaller tees for $5-9. No LJ's on sale except for babies.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

thanks for the report!