Default Rugs - Where to look besides PBK?

I love the pattern and style of DD's PBK rug. Pulls together her room so nicely. What I didn't like besides the price tag is that it still sheds 2+ years later! It's a PITA.

Starting to look around to get some ideas for the new room and will need a rug for it as well. Probably a 4x6 or 5x7 will work.

Where should I look for a nice patterned, reasonably priced rug? I expected to spend some on it b/c I want a natural fiber - cotton or wool. Land of Nod didn't have anything. Garnet Hill has a possibility or two.

Where else?

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

sariana is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

A few years ago I ordered two rugs from JCP.com. One is in our family room, and I love it. The other one went back because I didn't like its texture.

I think JC Penney has a good selection online. I would order there again if I needed a new rug. I also have found some at Target that look nice, but I never have ordered one. So I can't vouch for the quality.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

overstock has a great selection. But, be aware that a wool rug is gonna shed. No matter where it's from.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Laylagrace.com has a great selection: http://www.laylagrayce.com/c/Shop-all-Rugs.aspx

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'd honestly keep my eyes open on gilt, joss, and one king's lane. They have rug sales all of the time and great prices.

I'd check HomeDecoratorsCollection.com. We've purchased wool rugs from there and they have great prices and designs.