Default Any Garnet Hill Codes?

Just wondering if there are any Garnet Hill Codes around? found a duvet cover I like - should have looked when they were 20% off! Kicking self!

JanBaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

It's free shipping on home:

THE HOME FREE-SHIPPING EVENT: Free Standard Shipping on items in our Bedding & Bath and Rugs & Home Decor sections through April 23, 2013. Applies to orders shipping within the U.S. only. Does not include additional shipping and processing surcharges on oversized items. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Not redeemable on prior purchases.

I bought a clearance down throw for $38 and got the FS. Not as good as 20% off but at least it ships for free!
    DD 1/2009
    DS 12/2011

Default code PM'ed

Hi Junebaby, I pm'ed you with a 20% off code.

Quote Originally Posted by JanBaby View Post
    It's free shipping on home:

THE HOME FREE-SHIPPING EVENT: Free Standard Shipping on items in our Bedding & Bath and Rugs & Home Decor sections through April 23, 2013. Applies to orders shipping within the U.S. only. Does not include additional shipping and processing surcharges on oversized items. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Not redeemable on prior purchases.

I bought a clearance down throw for $38 and got the FS. Not as good as 20% off but at least it ships for free!
    I bought the same throw--actually 3 of them I have been watching them forever, thought it won't get much better than $38 & fs! I hope they're nice!