Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

OK here are some pics. They are by no means organized because the girls did it themselves. But hopefully it will give you a better idea of what fits.

Top shelf - markers, crayons, pencils (in the IKEA plastic lidded boxes) with plenty of additional room. You can also stack those boxes

Middle shelf - the placement of this shelf is adjustable (which also means I wouldn't put anything super heavy on this shelf). Paints, play-doh and supplies, stamps, etc

I told the girls to use the bottom for papers. I propped one up so you can see that with the middle shelf placed right in the middle, height-wise, there is enough space in the bottom shelf to put 8 by 11 sheets of paper up on edge, if you can find a vertical filing thingy to put down there.

Oh those ikea carts are so cute! Thanks for sharing.

lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

So glad this got bumped up, I was actually just about to search for it! I finally caved and bought one of these carts today! Not sure that it is really a "need", but I love the idea of being able to wheel out my craft stuff. DH will probably be annoyed, so I'd love to get organized before he can really scoff at it as unnecessary stuff.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5