Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    The Kettler Green trikes that we have have a 3 position adjustability for the seat only (which basically moves the seat forward and back). But - I feel like it would work for her even if she's tiny. We got these for our girls when they were pretty tiny and they could reach the pedals. Now, actually WANTING to put forth the effort to try...that's a whole 'nother story

I think they're a great value for the price - they are definitely a smaller scale trike, sturdy construction. And even if she had to grow into it, she'd grow into this one faster than she would a larger trike. It's also lightweight and it sort of folds so if you needed to store it on a hook on the garage wall it wouldn't take up that much space.

This reminds me that I need to list ours on CL!
    Just saw this response...I don't recall if our Green trike has any adjustments, but I can check tomorrow. Twowhat, I TOTALLY get you with the rider not wanting to put forth the effort. LOL. So it hasn't been used much this year yet.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

I would not recommend the Radio Flyer Fold n Go - so tippy! We are getting rid of ours and finding a different one for dd2.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2