Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

DD just got a Gotz PBK doll for her 5th birthday. My mom bought it because she liked the face better than any of the 18 inch dolls. The quality is as good as AG dolls IMO. http://www.potterybarnkids.com/produ...cm_src=AutoRel
    http://www.potterybarnkids.com/produ...-NoFacet-_--_-
    DD has the Rahel Heart for Heart doll, its a beautiful doll with great hair but it can only wear Heart for heart clothes and they are hard to find and the prices jump all over the place on Amazon.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD admired her older cousins' McKenna dolls at Christmas, so I promised her an AG (or similar) doll when she potty trains.

My PBK store had a floor-model sale recently & I scored Megan (the redhead) for 40% off. I think it's a nice quality doll & it reminds me a great deal of my Pleasant Company era AG dolls (Kirsten & Molly.) After purchasing the doll, I went to Target & picked up a pair of Mary Janes & a pair of "rain" boots from the My Generation line. They seem to fit OK.

Honestly, I'm happy with that for a first AG-type doll ... and, well, my DD is 3, so I'm not about to spend $110 for a doll she may or may not play with.

I'm also going to poke around on Etsy to see if I can find someone who sews Felicity-style clothes because I think they'd be charming on "Megan."
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post

My PBK store had a floor-model sale recently & I scored Megan (the redhead) for 40% off. I think it's a nice quality doll & it reminds me a great deal of my Pleasant Company era AG dolls (Kirsten & Molly.)
    Gotz use to make the original Pleasant Company AG dolls and the PBK dolls are Gotz.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3