Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Snap 4 Arrived

For now, I'm using the bootie to raise the footrest, but we are seriously close to not being able to do that (he already has to bend his legs a good deal for the bootie). I'm not sure what I'll do after that. I may actually try to attach a strap that I can connect to the belly bar to raise it. I've been trying to avoid the issue because our little one's not a huge stroller sleeper, but I have thought about it a bit.

Default Your opinion on Snap 4...

Great pictures!!! I am considering an umbrella (Mac Quest, Cybex Onyx) versus the Snap 4 or Peg Vela Easy Drive. My son is 36" tall, 24 months old. Without an adjustable leg rest to raise up, do you think I could change his diaper in the Snap 4 -- or would his legs just dangle down and make it too hard? Also, have you had a chance to see how it pushes on grass and gravel?

Oh no! Is the leg rest thing a deal breaker for you?? I imagine it would be pretty important at the times baby is sleeping in the stroller?? Haven't gotten by snap4 yet, will be here this week, but interested to hear thoughts on this!
    Anybody know what similar strollers have legs rests that move?

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bhnapa View Post
    Oh no! Is the leg rest thing a deal breaker for you?? I imagine it would be pretty important at the times baby is sleeping in the stroller?? Haven't gotten by snap4 yet, will be here this week, but interested to hear thoughts on this!
    I honestly can't think of a comparable stroller that has an adjustable leg rest. We have a bee and bjcm. Neither one has a leg rest that can adjust as far as I can tell. DD stopped napping in her stroller by the time it would have mattered but I just don't think it is something you will find in this class of strollers. Someone with more knowledge than me though could definitely tell me I am wrong.

I think you may be right. I did notice that the Valco Zee has an adjustable footrest, but that stroller weighs 18 pounds. Is 3 pounds worth it for an adjustable footrest? Anyone have thoughts on that? Perhaps not since I imagine at some point they stop napping in their strollers like you mentioned!

Quote Originally Posted by bhnapa View Post
    It's not a deal breaker for me right now. We are mainly going to use the stroller to take DD to and from daycare, which is a 15min walk and very unlikely that she will sleep during that time. But there will be some occasions when I will e taking the Snap out for a whole day, like when we travel or go to the zoo, so I am a little disappointed that DD won't be able to get a really comfy sleep during these times.

I don't own the Bee or the BJCM, but remember that with the way the seat and the footrest are angled on the Bee, the child's legs would still be get more support o be a little raised. Where as on the Snap it's like a straight drop. Would love to hear the other Snap owners opinions on this, especially those who also have a Bee or BJCM.

legaleagle is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The newest model cybex onyx has an adjustable leg rest as does the uppababy g luxe. That said I think dangling legs bother parent way more than kids.

Doesn't the Babyhome Emotion also have an adjustable footrest?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuria View Post
    Doesn't the Babyhome Emotion also have an adjustable footrest?
    Yes it does have adjustable footrest.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8