Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Snap 4 Arrived

Insert the cross bar into the back, and then insert the back wheels into that while pushing the button (on the cross bar).

I love the silver and lilac color combo!

Please let us knowhow it pushes, especially over bumps and uneven surface if you get a chance to try it.

moll73 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuria View Post
    Insert the cross bar into the back, and then insert the back wheels into that while pushing the button (on the cross bar).
    Thank you, but I'm still confused. Is the cross bar a separate part? I don't see any other parts. Although, it was really late, so maybe I missed it and will take another look this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by moll73 View Post
    Thank you, but I'm still confused. Is the cross bar a separate part? I don't see any other parts. Although, it was really late, so maybe I missed it and will take another look this morning.
    Oh haha, I feel pretty stupid now. Just found the cross bar I had set aside! I blame it being 1:00 in the morning!!

Thank you so much for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by moll73 View Post
    Oh haha, I feel pretty stupid now. Just found the cross bar I had set aside! I blame it being 1:00 in the morning!!

Thank you so much for your help!
    Glad I could help! Hope you're enjoying it. And I wanna see pictures! That's the combo I would have gotten for a girl, but then OP posted about silver and lilac, and that sounded awesome too. I'll bet they could make money selling skins

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

ooo....i love it! the silver and lilac is beautiful. if i could justify a new stroller for the baby sister, this is just what i would get! (But since we have a mac quest that is in great shape, can't see as how i need this one too)

My review after pushing it at the mall for an hour...

Negatives... I think I really need to get the pad they sell. The seat is so upright baby was falling to the side. I also still was unable to get the harness tight enough (will have my husband work on that) so I'm sure that contributed. I know I could have reclined it a bit, but she really likes being upright better. I also hit the back a few times. I am really short. However, I was walking very quickly so therefore taking big strides and holding the stroller close to me. As soon as I pushed it away from me a bit, I had no issues even with continuing a long stride. I don't recall this happening with the G-luxe but I also don't remember using it when I was in a hurry like that.

Positives... Push was great. Did fine over some bumps and cracks in the parking ramp. Extremely easy to navigate around people in the crowded mall and a couple very crowded stores. It feels much different than an umbrella stroller but I really feel like I have a full featured stroller with a small footprint and light weight. It got some attention too. Folding and unfolding is such a cinch. To me, this would be an absolutely perfect stroller for air travel. You're not giving up any (well, some maybe) features and have just a lightweight, fairly compact stroller when folded.

On a side note, I saw someone with the pink colored Vista today. Never seen anyone with a Vista before and I believe the pink was only available at Buy Buy Baby which we don't even have here. Had total stroller envy as despite owning many strollers, I've never owned one (minus ones that took an infant carseat) that could parent face. This mom had it parent facing and I loved it! Ugh. If baby wasn't already 8 months and I had that much cash to spare.... I need another stroller like I need a hole in my head!
    Last edited by Annyeb; 04-21-2013 at 12:02 AM.

I kick the bar when I use the peekaboo window sometimes! But I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so short that I basically have to put my rib cage on the handle bar to peek in. I don't kick it normally.

I used one of these to attach the wrist strap because I didn't like the way it didn't sit flat: http://www.rei.com/product/848875/ge...-glide-buckles

And I took it on uneven brick sidewalk again today (different area), and I really don't miss the suspension. When I was testing it in the house the day I got it, I was pushing it off of small cliffs, basically, and it didn't "bounce" (duh). For normal use, though, the size of the wheels really does make up for it.

wow. That lilac and silver is gorgeous. I love the combo you picked out.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuria View Post
    Glad I could help! Hope you're enjoying it. And I wanna see pictures! That's the combo I would have gotten for a girl, but then OP posted about silver and lilac, and that sounded awesome too. I'll bet they could make money selling skins
    You are so right!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast