Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Early pregnancy symptoms

Just curious, how early did you get ANY pregnancy symptoms (and what)?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

For me, with both kids, it was raging heartburn before I ever POAS.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Cramping and sore breasts with DDs....it was like a day or two before AF was due. But I didn't suspect because those are typical symptoms for me, only they were a little more noticeable than usual. I mentioned to some friends I was annoyed AF was late and I just kept cramping. DFs said to test and I blew it off but went home and took a test. They were right!

With DS...I was way more aware because I was so excited about TTC. I tested too early to really notice any signs before hand. I definitely had very sore breasts though.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Pretty much right at the two week mark. For me, it was an insanely strong sense of smell and gag reflex. I could suddenly smell food decomposing in the fridge or the smell of onions 3 blocks away. Seriously.

Curious minds want to know why you ask....

for Sandy Hook

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Nothing with ds1. With ds2, I was ravenously hungry but also queasy.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Sore bbs, severe nausea with DS already at the 2 week mark. With DD i was nursing a 7 month old and i was too busy that by the time i took the time to pee on a stick i was almost certain i was preg.

I had one sore boob with this pregnancy. That's why I tested. My other symptoms (nausea) didn't start until 5 weeks.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I didn't have a lot of typical pregnancy symptoms, but I did have nausea, starting around week 7. In both cases, I already knew I was pregnant from POS tests.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Curious minds want to know why you ask....
    I was hoping I could get away without anyone asking this! Lol. I ask bc my breasts are rather tender and swollen, they feel "full" like they did after having DD when it was time to pump. I even have that same tingle. My breasts haven't been sore before AF since I was young, prob before I ever started BCPs. I tested a few days ago and got a negative result, but it could have been too early. Or my breast tenderness could be all in ny head, or a symptom of something else entirely.

Then again, I HAVE had an increase in GERD symptoms, but didn't even think twice about it until Wendibird's post.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Well, since DD1 I've always have slightly tender breasts before AF, but I KNOW I'm pregnant when they are "don't even look at my breasts, they hurt just from the weight of your gaze" painful.

Also, heartburn. Like, I might breathe fire soon heartburn. If those two symptoms show up together a day or two before I expect AF, that's when I know it's time to POAS.

I hope you get the result you want...

Sarah
    Mommy to:
    Carolyn, 10/04
    Anna, 7/08
    Matthew, 8/13

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast