Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    daisy13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Also- has anyonegone on a carribbean cruise at this time of the year? Is it pretty warm? Should I just stick to shorts/skirts for DD? or will she need pants/ full sleeve shirts in the evenings?

I recommend checking the weather for the ports you are going to before you leave to make your final decision. That said, I would also take a windbreaker of some other kid of jacket/ raincoat just in case.

Adults are not allowed to wear shorts in the dining room at dinner, but I don't know the rules for kids. I thought Royal's website gave recommendations, but I could be remembering a different cruise line.
    Happy Healthy and Handsome DS 8/13

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by daisy13 View Post
    Also- has anyonegone on a carribbean cruise at this time of the year? Is it pretty warm? Should I just stick to shorts/skirts for DD? or will she need pants/ full sleeve shirts in the evenings?
    Not on a cruise but we are living in the Caribbean. And it's hot on the island now. I have no idea about out at sea.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

It can be chilly on deck at night with the wind. I would take a hoody or something similar. You may not need it but nice to have if you tend to get cold. We went on a Dec western Carib cruise and were glad we had it. By now you may not need it.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Have an amazing time! We went on RC Liberty of the Seas when it was brand new, about 6 years ago (DS was 7, DD1 5). We would love to cruise again now that DD2 is older. The RC kids programs on the larger class ships is very highly rated. We tended to use the kids club so that we could enjoy kid free dinners after feeding them off of the buffets. They loved the kids programs and would have gladly gone for more hours.

We packed a case of water (not sure if this is still allowed).

I would love to hear a post cruise review!

karstmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

not that i would suggest you do this, but i took clear adult beverage helper in water bottles. don't use shampoo or conditioner bottles - i speak from my s-i-l's experience.
    mama to j karst, former 25 weeker, 12/06

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3