Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I don't know.....I'm pretty pasty white. I always thought white shorts looked better on darker skin. Come to think of it, I've always thought white shorts looked better on anyone but me.

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I thought I could never wear white pants because I get fairly tan. But last summer was the summer I found lots of white bottoms! Ann Taylor trousers. Banana republic shorts. Lands end canvas shorts. Banana republic jeans. I was surprised to find white. I also like the other poster pointed out, sized up for the jeans, one size up from my usual size!
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007

cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I love my AT Loft modern fit white denim capris....no issues as long as I am wearing nude undies......thongs or seamless. I also found these shorts at Kohls and love them....first time I have worn white shorts in a long time. They are lined, super cute and very flattering....I wore them last weekend and DH even told me he liked them...here they are:
    http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-131...let-shorts.jsp

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The LOFT modern straight white denim jeans are good.

I found the best pair of Michael Kors white denim crops at TJMAXX for 34.99.

The key is to have back pockets and denim weight.

SammyeGail is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I need some too!

I like these, for a more casual look. I got a canvas mini-skirt from Gap last summer, they have back pockets and I have no see-thru problems. The only pair I have right now are an American Eagle distressed pair but they are a bit too short.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...&pid=351974002

Ann Taylor stuff is recommended on here alot, I'm more casual personally, but would look into them .

I tend to stick with what I know, Gap, AE or Old Navy.
    Samantha
    Twin Boys - 11/20/05
    N. and J. - My heart and hands are full!

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. Hemingway

I just picked up a pair of white Sweetheart shorts at oldnavy last week. They are a bit thicker so with nude underwear, nothing should show. They also had white bermudas but tgey were very thin and tight fitting - i think looser fit will help with show-thru issue as well. It is those:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367852584.527124.jpg
    My sweet and curly haired DD 4
    ...and expecting someone new mid April 2014

Oh, cute!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

i agree with PP that white shorts tend to look better on darker skin..that is part of the reason i wear them, as my legs are pretty dark. i think if i was as pale as my DH is for example, i would be less likely to wear them bc then it just highlights how pale is skin is.

i have several pairs of white shorts and i love them. i know at least 2 of them are denim so there's no see-through issue. the only thing i hate is that they get dirty/yellow so easily so i have to wash them much more often. and with kids around, they seem to get stained so easily!!

i got one pair from Gap, and the other from Express i think.

I got a nice pair of white JAG jeans from Nordstrom last year. I've worn them with a nude-colored thong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2