Default Best price for Frontier 90?

Hi moms,

I'm seriously considering buying the Frontier 90 for my 2.5 year old (unless someone reccos a better, long term convertible seat until I go to a booster).

I have about 3 months before I need to buy it.

It's on sale for about $250 right now and I'm wondering what the "Buy it now" price is or best place to buy it would be (i'm in ca so no tax is very helpful ie amazon has tax, albee baby does not)

Not sure if I should "buy it now" or wait a few months.

Does anyone know the best price and/or a great website/store that would be good to "price watch"

Thanks!

I just bought one on amazon yesterday for $247.50. It was listed as 25% off, which I heard is pretty good for a new model britax. I would guess it would take a while to get closer to $200. The 85s are really cheap if you wanted that instead.

Eta: the frontier is not a convertible. It doesnt do rear facing. It converts from harnessed to a HBB.
    Last edited by georgiegirl; 05-13-2013 at 09:36 AM.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

It's currently $230.99 at diapers.com

http://www.diapers.com/p/britax-frontier-90-onyx-807606

$230 seems like a great price. Does anyone know if Diapers.com or Albee price matches? Or have one of those policies that if you find it better somewhere else in 30 days...?

I have a couple months before I need to buy so can wait, but don't want to lose out on a great price!

Great thanks! Does anyone know if other websites match diapers.com and have a better buy policy (ie price adjustments or return policy)? I don't need the seat right away but don't want to miss out on a great price if this is the best it will get in the next month or two.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If you buy it from diapers.com make sure you go through Ebates as well for an additional 4% cash back.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Re:alternate seats, what is your child's weight and height? What type of vehicle? Which seat are you using now?

Default re: alternate seats

We need an alternate seat for my husband &what babysitters. It would need to fit in a honda civic and ideally be a seat.for my 2.5 yr old