Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I almost didn't jump on the deal because of the lack of CowMoo. I thought DS would pitch a fit! He was so excited by the cup holders, though, that he didn't care about the fabric as much. He wants zebra.

I just posted in the bargains forum that diapers.com was willing to honor the sale price when the new stock comes in. They took my email to notify me and made a note on my account. They even gave me a credit for the free mat offer!

mom2khj is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I wish Diapers.com would get them back in stock, or that Amazon would lower their price to the Diapers.com price, LOL.

I would love to get this seat for DS!
    mom to DD1 (17), DD2 (14) and DS (9)

Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post
    I almost didn't jump on the deal because of the lack of CowMoo. I thought DS would pitch a fit! He was so excited by the cup holders, though, that he didn't care about the fabric as much. He wants zebra.

I just posted in the bargains forum that diapers.com was willing to honor the sale price when the new stock comes in. They took my email to notify me and made a note on my account. They even gave me a credit for the free mat offer!

Thanks for the info! I need to call them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 - 12/25/08
    DS2- 9/17/10
    DD - 12/9/12

We've had the frontier 90 in the car for 2 days now. It must be extremely comfortable because DS keeps falling asleep in it. (We no longer nap, so I'd rather he not fall asleep in the car. He was in a Roundabout 50 before and would fall asleep on occasion, but not every day, and especially not at 11:30am.). I love that the crotch strap always bends forward. No more digging under my child to find it. It was also very easy to install.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2