Potty training my newly turned three year old had been going reasonably well. For a month or two we had been down to one or two accidents a week, always in the bathroom when she seemingly just couldn't get her pants and undies off in time to make it to the potty.

The number of accidents seemed to be creeping up and then for the last week she has been having multiple accidents per day. All pee accidents. Some with no effort to get to the potty first.

I do think she is constipated as she has gone on a fruit strike. She has been to the Ped for her check up recently and she said dd did not seem particularly backed up but to go ahead with miralax if I felt the need. So, I have started giving her miralax. But the accidents have not abated.

I have started asking her to clean up the mess. She does so without complaint and doesn't seem put out at all to be cleaning up pee.

Today I told dd that I thought we needed to go back to diapers. She happily agreed. Then an hour later she ran to the bathroom, ripped off her diaper and then peed all over the floor. For the second time today. And it's not even noon yet.

I have never yelled at her and have not made a big deal out of the accidents so I don't think she is doing it purposefully to get a rise out of me.

This is super frustrating to me. I am sick of the messes and the laundry and now I feel like I can't take her places like the gym child care. Where do I go from here? I would be fine with going back to diapers for a while, but apparently that's not going to work.

Catherine